[Harp-L] Re: She's 19 Years Old - one more

scott gold wrote:
and don't forget this one from that cool CD/Video combo
Muddy Waters Live - 1971 Lost Tapes Never Heard Before thing form Topcat:

in 1971 at Washington University (George Smith, harp)

Hm... According to this site: http://www.mainstreetmusic.com/cgi-bin/msmusic/LA0001226384.html

that version is over 10 minutes long, so that can't be it.
There is also a DVD from Vestapol called "Muddy Waters In Concert 1971" that has a version of the song with George Smith on harp. But that's not the right version either.

rainbowjimmy wrote:
There's a live version of that song on a 1964 relase called Hoochie Coochie Man
time is 4.54 minutes. Harp player is George Smith.

Rainbow Jimmy

I guess that could be it, and the missing 20 seconds on my CD could be applause or something that has been edited out later.
There's no way for me to verify that as this point.
I have a feeling however, that the track I'm talking about probably was recorded somtime in the 70s.

I'll just haver to keep looking I guess. Thanks for your help!!!

/Johan

--

Johan Andersson
Magistratsvägen 47D