Re: [Harp-L] harp into the PA

Last Sat. night I went   to an open mic hosted by a friend. I took along my
amp and a couple of mics, but there was basically nobody there most of the
night, so I just took my old Unidyne III 545, with a transformer so I could go
into the old PA head. It actually sounded decent thru the PA. Better than some of
my efforts with an amp that wasn't mic'ed. Bear in mind, this was a small
place with a small PA, but I was able to get some sound that I liked.
FWIW, I have played a Green Bullet through a decent PA system and, as long as
the bass was turned up and the treble was rolled off, that did work OK. But
it's not a 'blues' sound.
   As always, be aware that I am a mediocre player and there are many other
here who are experts on this sort of thing.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb