[Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist Reminder

Just to remind all that I will be heading for the "high seas" again early Monday morning (10/18), so please get any updates available to me asap for the listing I will post on Sunday evening. I will be "out of the office" until Oct 31, and then will be extremely busy making the move to Florida during the first week of November. So please bear with me, and I will get as much done as I possibly can during my "down times."
Keep the gig comin' in!
Regards,
Danny