Re: [Harp-L] Harp-to-harp talk with Jason Ricci in NJ

"Ben J. Nathanson" <bjnath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jason Ricci wants to get together with fellow harmonica
> players and talk shop when he comes to the New York area in
> a couple of weeks to open for Kim Wilson.
>
> Jason will hold his Harp-to-Harp Talk at 4pm Friday, Oct.
> 29, at Paramus Picture Show in Paramus, NJ
> (http://paramuspictureshow.com). It's not far from Manhattan
> (about 10 minutes from the George Washington Bridge).
>
> At 8pm, he'll be back to open the Wilson/Ricci double bill.

oh, man.  this just gets better and better...
i was thrilled when i found out (yesterday) about the wilson/ricci
show.  i've been telling everyone i know about it.  but this is so
over-the-top cool.  i can't wait.

one of the things that has most impressed me when i've
gone to see harp players is how open, and friendly, and
accessible they are.  great bunch of people.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.