[Harp-L] The Harmonica Aces Update

Wanted to let everyone know that the interim harmonica trio with Michael Burton and myself is very fortunate to have Tom Stryker sitting in with us for the current run of various cruises. So far we have cruised the Mexican Riviera twice (Acapulco to San Diego) last April/May, the PanAmerica Voyage (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to Guatemala, Nicaragua and Costa Rica) last week, and next week we fly to Lima, Peru on the 18th, and cruise to Punta Arenas, Chile - the southernmost city on Earth, overlooking the Straits of Magellan. And in mid-December, we fly to Barbados, and cruise to Ft Lauderdale, FL.

Then in late January we are honored to have the one and only Tommy Morgan join us for a cruise from Acapulco, Mexico to Los Angeles. Michael and I are very fortunate that Tommy has been so willing to help us in many ways, but to agree to play lead with us for this cruise is beyond our wildest dreams.

For details, see: http://www.bassharp.com/haces.htm and http://www.bassharp.com/haces-tm.htm

Then come February 1st, the great Mo Vint (formerly of Canada's Three Reeds, and the Don Les Harmonicats) will join is as our permanent lead player. The doors are opening for us, and we are privileged and pleased. More later.

Danny