[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Discs Ordered

To all members who ordered a harmonica disc for $ 6.00 from
_scorcher@xxxxxxxx (mailto:scorcher@xxxxxxx) , I sent the following  message and received the
following message.

This is the fourth time I have contacted you about the disc  I
purchased  from
> you. You have responded but I have no idea  when I will get the disc.
You
> should not have collected checks and  cashed them if you were not
prepared to
> produce the discs.

Response:
Frank, the last time you wrote me was less than a month ago; I
responded  immediately.
Nothing's really changed since then...
Life's still  complicated, I'm still moving at a crawl on the disc, and
you're still out of  patience.
Please try to hang in there, the Disc will get done  eventually.
I have stopped making estimates about a ship date because I've  missed
so many.
Everyone who sent money or songs will get a  disc.