Re: [Harp-L] Kalamazoo

Ask Bob Paquette Senior about that. He is among the most qualified people about amplifiers and microphones that I know, and a very nice guy indeed.

Froggy

Denise Preston <ichmach@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I recently aquired a vintage Kalamazoo Model 2. It has a constant hum that gets louder with the volume turned up. I intend to install a three prong plug, new wire and some grounding. If that takes care of the hum, fine. Otherwise, does that indicate it needs work on the capacitor?

Denise

BrightBlue