RE : [Harp-L] Advertisement: WMH Anniversary Sale

   Dear list,
   Tim wrote:
   A lot of things have changed in that time, not the least of which is
the increased amount of work that goes into each harmonica, and the
improved quality of the finished product.

   To anybody of this list that doesn't know Tim's work, I'd like to
publicly acknowledge how outstanding his harps have become. I live in
Europe (Austria) and have been one of his customers for three years now.
The first custom harp I ever owned was a Moyer. I still play it! Back
then, I heard, over this list, that Tim was willing to rework prewar
Marine Bands and I trusted him with a mint prewar C I had fetched on
eBay. What I got is a harp that changed my playing style for ever.
   Three years later, I own about 20 Moyers (among them a complete set
of hand made Meisterklasses and three minor tuned T-Bones built with
prewar plates), a couple of Filiskos (a double plated A and a brass F),
several Tony Ramoses, a couple of Grahams, a Meehan, a Power and a
Gordon.
   Tim's harps compare to all of the later: they are consistent in
quality, a joy to play and very affordable. My advice is to try one. For
those who will dare, there will be no going back.
   No need to say that I am totally partial since Tim became a friend,
even though we live on opposite sides of the pond. Txs, buddy...
   Sunnyside in Vienna