RE: [Harp-L] Re: (Harp-L) Slonimsky

I don't remember off hand.  I haven't worked through the book for
several years.  My copy happens to be 2000 miles away in my mother's
piano bench.  They're are sending it this week.  I have a bunch of
notes that I wrote in the book to help me get through with the
diatonic in several positions.

I'll get back on this subject in a week or so.  I'll answer Jonathan
Hill's question too.

Chris