Re: [Harp-L] Low octave blow bend?

Thanks for the replies but I'm not sure they account
for my situation. My draw reed is not stuck but I can
consistently get the blow to bend down. I suppose it
could be the 'pre overblow' effect suggested by
Nicolas but my embouchure just seems too different
from what I use to get the O.B.

Maybe one of you could give a quick primer on the
physics of different types of bends; like what's
happening on a chromatic for example. (Probably in the
archives I know but I've been very diligent in
searching for answers to all my other issues. Don't we
all get one 'muligan'?)

Paul