Re: [Harp-L] Low octave blow bend?

<quote>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 14:19:59 +0200 (CEST)
From: Nicolas Fouquet <bbhcfr@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Low octave blow bend?

Actually, when you play overbends, and listen carefully to how it is
working, you find out that you can produce blow bends in the lower octave.
Not an overblow but a realy bend.

When you play overbmlow, there is a small gap of time when the blow reed
note bends down.
If you take care, you can then keep that blow bend. Myself, actually, I do
not manage to keep that note and go quickly to the overbends, but I am sure
that somebody can master that with a bit or work.

Froggy
</quote>

Yes.
  I'd like to hear someone using it and hitting it consistantly and
reliably.

Chris? This is your arena, can you knock off an example?

-- G.