  From: Nicolas Fouquet [mailto:bbhcfr@xxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 6:33 PM
  To: Buzz Krantz; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Joe Filisko Sound Sample

  No! I mean: sounds like a solo performer with pedals or a rack effects. At
the first listening, I thought about two players, I admit. But two players
can not have exactely the same tone and way to prodice the notes.
  Then, I listened more carefully and I think Joe is using a rack-effect. Am
I right? Tell me Buzz, pls, because I am pretty curious.

  Froggy

  Buzz Krantz <buzzo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    What you may not know is that this is a live solo performance. Sounds
like
    more than one player doesn't it ?