[Harp-L] Re: Zep (was The Volume Game)

Colin wrote:
On that note (no pun intended), I just got a very fun album of blues
guys covering Led Zep tunes (or songs by bluesmen that Zep covered
themselves), including several you mention here.  It's got some nice
harp on some tracks from folks like James Cotton and Carey Bell.  The
title is "Songs of Led Zeppelin: All Blues'd Up!"  Fun and recommended.
In addition to that one, (and forgive the horn blowing,) there is also a bluegrass "Pickin' On Led Zeppelin vol 2" that features some harp on four tunes. Some dude out in California, I think? <g>

Tom Ball
(Disclaimer -- was a hired gun and as such, receive no royalties on sales...)