Re: [Harp-L] Slonimsky made EZ

I think the key word in the title of Slonimsky's book is "thesaurus".

I feel a copy deserves to be on the bookshelf of every musician, just
like Roget's Thesaurus deserves to be on the bookshelf of every
writer. Also like Roget's Thesaurus, I don't believe that it is
intended that you work your way through it from start to finish,
although I don't doubt that if you were to do so, your vocabulary
would be markedly and considerably enriched, ameliorated and
voluminised .

 -- Pat.