From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Phil Marty
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 11:09 PM
To: Harp-L
Subject: [Harp-L] Advice on a First Chromatic

I've been playing diatonic blues harp for about 3 years and would like to
experiment with chromatic. Wonder if some of the chromatic players could
recommend a first harp.

I was considering the 64 Chromonica or Super 64 Chromonica or possibly going
with a 12-hole and trying the CX12 Chromatic. Or there's always Suzuki, too.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Phil
Chicago