Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci

Actually, I must see him.
Things are getting stranges, really! We have never meet yet nor listened to each other. I just about Jason Ricci when a friend told me that He heard me playing on a website. In fact, it wasn't me but Jason. I have been amazed as we have a pretty similar kindda playing.
Meanwhile, what Peter tells about the tool kit is weird for me in the way that I am exactely like that. People do not have the time to say "hey!" that I already have their harmonica in hand trying to set it in a better way. Really funny! I am getting really really interested into meeting Jason.
Maybe we are twin but born with 10 years difference!!! And also fomr a different mum at difference place!!!

Anyway, is there any place I can hope to meet him during my stay in USA (Oct.12th to Nov.2nd)??

Froggy

peter yackley <eggszakley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I caught Jason's show Oct.3rd at Checkers in Cedar Rapids,Iowa for his new live CD. He was gettin' er done as they say. Before the gig Igot a chance to talk harp with him and before you know it he got his tool kit and was tweaking on my Golden Melody.He set it up and immediately I could tell the difference between my set and his. His performance was a combination of jazz, blues, swing,and funk. He even played the Flintstones theme!! He and his Band were in the groove all nite . I told my buddy Jason is to harp what Stevie Ray was to guitar. Don't miss a chance to see him. Oh yeah ,I almost forgot. Jason says hi Mojo Red.

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop
'Makes ya feel great!

Weltmeister Harmonicas
15 bis Rue tour du Château
34480 Puimisson France

tél.: (0) 4 67 36 06 14
fax: (0) 4 67 36 06 16

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !