[Harp-L] Jason Ricci

I caught Jason's show Oct.3rd at Checkers in Cedar Rapids,Iowa for his new live CD. He was gettin' er done as they say. Before the gig Igot a chance to talk harp with him and before you know it he got his tool kit and was tweaking on my Golden Melody.He set it up and immediately I could tell the difference between my set and his. His performance was a combination of jazz, blues, swing,and funk. He even played the Flintstones theme!! He and his Band were in the groove all nite . I told my buddy Jason is to harp what Stevie Ray was to guitar. Don't miss a chance to see him. Oh yeah ,I almost forgot. Jason says hi Mojo Red.