Re: [Harp-L] Minneapolis Harp??

At 06:10 PM 10/2/2004 -0700, Mojo wrote:
>It seems that I am forced to miss the upcoming Rocky
>Mountain Harmonica Festival next week due to an
>inescapeabale work obligation that brings me to the
>city of Minneapolis, Minn. for most of the week.

What a bummer!!  I know you were really looking forward to that!!  :(

>Is Clint Hoover playing in town? It sure would be nice
>to hook up with a harpster or two at least once,
>seeing as I'm missing out on a great harp fest in
>my own backyard.

You should be able to contact Clint at <choover@xxxxxxxxxxxx> .  If you'd
like his phone number, ask me offlist or check your copy of the roster of the
registered attendees at SPAH 2004.  He's listed there.

Tell him and Gretchen "Hi" for me!

:)
Bobbie