[Harp-L] AOL subscribers

Not being an aol subscriber I'm not quite sure how this works from the
other end but I do know the net effect from mine.  From time to time aol
subscribers will block and address so they cannot receive mail from that
person.  If the person they block is a harp-l member and they post I will
get a bounce.  Not only is it a bounce but I cannot view the bounce
content unless I open it twice because it comes back to me as a text
attachment.  This takes a lot of time.  One of the requirements for being
subscribed to this list is not causing bounces into the listowner's
mailbox.  I have had the experience of writing people in the past
regarding this problem and being completely ignored.  From now on I'm
going to write twice and them I'm going to suspend the person's
subscription if I don't hear back within a reasonable time frame.
Realising that occasionally I will suspend an account where the person has
simply missed my note I'll apologise in advance.  I'm not banning anyone
I'm just stopping bounces.  It's not personal and you can always reinstate
your mail delivery just make sure you write me and deal with the bounces.
Thanks, fjm harp-l-listowner