[Harp-L] Re: Airport security and harps

Mike Holcomb writes:

TSA: "Why do you need so many?"

Me: "They come in different keys. Each song is in some musical key. You
need the right key harmonica to play along." (Thinking to myself - God,
please let's not take this line of questioning any further. I would hate
to have to explain the circle of fifths to this goon.)

My favorite line from a X-ray screen watcher was "Why do you need so many?
You only got one mouth."

I noticed the trace of a smile behind her question I replied.  "Yes, I know,
and it's a tight fit."

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt

www.parkhousejam.com <http://www.parkhousejam.com/>