Re: [Harp-L] Beginner harmonica lessons

From: <RUSSEGR9@xxxxxx>
> Anyway, my question is, is there a program out there that really puts out
> good note writning (musical staff) program that also has a good diatonic
harp
> tab (including all the bends and overblows)?  I have tried melody maker
and the
> harp tab is very incomplete and lacks the range - i have also tried finale
> notepad but have trouble entering harp tab.  Winslow or Glenn or anyone
who has
> written a book that has harp tab under a line of musical notation please
let
> me know the best way to do this as i really want to put together a book
for my
> boys.

I use a program called TablEdit. It is well known to people who play fretted
stringed instruments, I bought it for tabbing for my mountain dulcimer. It
can be used for the harmonica. You can download a SW version at:
http://www.tabledit.com/

To hear it's output http://trinity.psnw.com/~dlmurray/tef/harpscale.mid
To see it's output http://trinity.psnw.com/~dlmurray/tef/Harpscale.pdf
To get started with TablEdit