[Harp-L] Hendrik Meurkins

I was at a big chain book store last year browsing around the music section.  On the way out a special caught my eye on jazz CDs for an extra special price, It was around Christmas I think.  Anyway, there must have been 5 of Hendriks Cds on sale for a great price.  I bought 3 of them and upon arriving home I hooked up with a buddy who I lent them to after we listened to one of them, he still won't give em back...
Frank