RE: [Harp-L] OB, CX or XB? - altered chromatics

> "Michael Peloquin" <peloquinharp@xxxx> wrote:
> I wonder if people who play altered tuning chromatics, (Bill Barrett,
> Brendan Power) still use their slides? I will check up and get back to
> y'all.

  Brendan Power is one of my major influences, I play a Paddy-Richter
  tuned chromatic exclusively(Yes, POWER CX12!), to me it is THE
  standard tuning for the chrom, I cannot even play out-of-box chroms
  well :P

  And yes, of course I use the slide, and I play (though not very well)
  in keys of Bb, F, C, G, D with this C/C# harp... err... harmonica.
  I do things that most chrom players do.

  The Paddy-Richter tuning somehow makes it more difficult to
  remember the layout of every note, but I'm getting used to it,
  and I appreciate the advantage of this tuning :)

  Nidalap @ Taiwan :D~

--
Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.