Re: [Harp-L] Hello Hendrik!

Michael the kermedian from Cannaader said: Let me be the first to welcome the great Hendrik Meurkins to our little
loving happy harmonica village...

Nut house is more like it!

A royal visit, everyone bow before king Hendrik!

Hail to the king! Hail to the king! Hail to the king! Hail to the king! Hail to the king!
Hail to the king! Hail to the king! Hail to the king! Hail to the king! Hail to the king!
Hail to the king! Hail to the king! Hail to the king! Hail to the king! Hail to the king!

(There now you are inducted, from this moment on you're like anyone else so anything goes. Watch your a$$ HeHeHe)

Pierre.

PS: Excellent post Hendrik, thanks!