[Harp-L] Hello Hendrik!

From: Hendrikmeurkens@xxxxxxx
Hi, Everybody

Here a few thoughts from a Jazz harmonica player. I recently joined the list
inform myself about the doings of my fellow harmonica players (sorry, I can't
use the
term 'harpers'; those are the guys with the harp, a point that I am trying to
make
everytime a sound engineer promises me to make my 'harp' sound like a real
'harp').

Let me be the first to welcome the great Hendrik Meurkins to our little loving happy harmonica village...

seriously, this is one of the greats, right here on our list!

Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025