[Harp-L] sound sample correction

The sound sample where I demonstrated blow bends in the lower octave
on a unvalved harp followed by a snippet of A Night in Tunisia was
played on a Bb harp NOT a G harp as I previously mentioned.

Sorry for any confusion.  I usually keep a G harp by my computer at
home but I don't have any working G harps and the Bb I used was one
that I was reparing.  The draw five was blown out which is why I
didn't use that note in the demo.

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/myt_mojo.mp3 for reference.
Chris Michalek

"it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have
it."  - Mr Figglesby regarding musical prowess