[Harp-L] Home Recording

I'm angling with Mrs. Claus to bring me some kind of home recording software for
Christmas.  I've read up on Cakewalk Home Studio.  Looks nice.  What else do
you folks use?  I'm sure they all have the same basic functionality.  What are
some useful "extra" functionality?  Is there a site where multiple products are
compared?  Since this is a harmonica list, of course, I am only using this for
harmonica.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com