[Harp-L] Lee Oskar parts

Greetings Folks,
Cleaning up the doghouse (my detached music studio) this weekend,
I can across a box of Lee Oskar harps and brand new spare reed plates.
I don't really use LO harps any more (Rupert Oysler builds a lot of mine now)
and before I put them on Ebay the thought occurred to see if anyone on the list
might like to make an offer.

I have ten harps (most with one bad reed)
and not quite as many new sets of LO reedplates
still in their original packages.

If anyone is interested, write me offlist and I will send a list of exactly what's in the box.

All the Best !
Bill Hunneke