[Harp-L] Re:Jazz players.... (George Brooks)

George Brooks writes:

>We have William
>Galison, Mike Turk, and Gregoire Maret.  Think we could come up with 47
>more?

We are leaving out one the best straight ahead jazz players - Hendrik
Meurkens.  I mean he has about 10 CD's on Blue Note, a real Jazz Label.
This guy is a monster on chromatic!   I feel that he is so envolved with
the jazz community that the harmonica players overlook him.

When I think of someone to pick up where Toots left off- Toots was also not
mentioned- Hendrik comes to mind.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com/main