Re: [Harp-L] Blazing fast Country chops

I absolutely agree with Rob.  Phil Gazell is one of my favorite
harmonica players and his "Pace yourself" CD is one that is in
constant rotation on my CD player.

If you do not have a copy of his CD it is a must have if you're a
harmonica player regardless of style/genre your prefer.

>>> www.ptgazell.com