[Harp-L] Blazing fast Country chops

I just want to say thanks to all who answered my harp-l request.  (G., Chris, Jerl, and Tony) I got some excellent tips and some techniques to work on.  Looks like I should check out some electronics and software also.

Could someone give me 1 blazer to work on?  For instance: the holes played and the technique used and the blow draw pattern? Just 1 to get me started.   As G. wrote, "The trick to playing that fast is a great deal of practice, but it might help some people to know the licks first".  That is me.       ...thanks again, Ed