Re: [Harp-L] No Excuse Jazz Howard Levy

>"Michael Peloquin" <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
>> please learn some basic theory on a piano, button chromatic or a horn.
8<

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:09:09 -0500
From: "Rob Paparozzi" <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Michael,
>   I totally agree with you on this and can't stress enough the importance
>of "making an investment of time" on other instruments ie: Guitar, Piano,
>Sax etc.  8<
>Now at age 52, I sure wish I had some xtra time....the next axe would be
>SAX, what a cool instrument!...we'll see....................
>
>Happy Switch Hitting,
>Rob Paparozzi

Hey Rob & Mike,
  At Summit 2000, among many other things Levy highly recommended picking
the brains of sax players.  Then I find out both Mike Peloquin and Damien
Masterson double on sax.   When I got home I bought me a Keilwerth Alto and
got a years worth of weekly lessons - four years on I can say it was
definitely worth it.
Thanks guys,
-- G.