Check these:
http://www.berklee.edu/bt/121/bb_visiting.html

Also quoting from their webpage comes this lovely course description:

Tuesday, July 8, 2003
1:00 pm Mike Turk (5 wk)
Lawrence and Alma Berk Recital Hall, First floor, 1140 Boylston Street
Category: Faculty Artist Series
The Harmonica in Jazz presented by Mike Turk. This clinic will cover the
harmonica's unweildly construction, range and timbre as well as a a brief
history of the players of Jazz Harmonica. We will demonstrate the instrument's
application on various jazz forms, jazz heads, standards, blues and ballads.
Questions will happily be answered!

I saw Mike play back when he was Wildman Mike Turk and still going to Berklee.He
used to do a great version of Rock Island Line.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm