Re: [Harp-L] Jazz players....

Ya, but is it not a MUSIC school or is it a saxaphone school.  Turk
is a harmonica player and simply learned sax in order to learn music.

A similar thing for Hendrik Meurkins and his harmonica - another
stellar berklee grad

Chris Michalek

"it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have
it."  - Mr Figglesby regarding musical prowess