Re: [Harp-L] Chicken Gumbo with Gharam Masala

Ah sh..! another technique to learn, can you guys pleeeeeeeeeaaaase stop doing that!?

BTW, Chris, what harp key were you playing?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 7:59 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Chicken Gumbo with Gharam Masala

Blow bends in middle two octaves. Can you tell which is the draw 2 bend and the blow three bend? I threw and OB or two in there so y'all know it's not a valved harp. Jumping from the draw 3 hole step bend to the 5 blow was awfully tough and thought I might have to pull out my altered harp for that. :-)

www.michalekstrone.com/music/myt_mojo.mp3

Toodles,

The Avenger

Chris Michalek

"it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have
it."  - Mr Figglesby regarding musical prowess