Re: [Harp-L] No Excuse Jazz Howard Levy

(To Michael P)

When you said "in this order - diatonic, chrom , sax...", do you mean that you started playing jazz repertoire first on diatonic and then learned it on chrom/sax?

My point being that "the tunes" are rarely learned first on diatonic by the better "Players" - Chris M, Carlos, and a few others being the exceptions.

(I don't, by any means, know ALL the "Players" out there - this concept is IMO and based on my limited real world interaction with a lot of the best).

The Iceman