RE: [Harp-L] Learning scales

I highly recommend Jamey Aebersold's Volume I. It outlines a method for
learning scales that you can then apply to all scales. It gives you a play
along CD with a great backing band so it's not so boring to practice scales,
and even has track where you get to hear Jamey playing the some of the
exercises.

You can order it from http://www.jazzbooks.com

Alec Drachman
http://www.bluecats.org

Hello-  I would ;like to eventually learn scales in all positions, someday.
First I want to find someone or somewhere that has the scales top to bottom,
slow to fast and then maybe a boogie or /and a couple of run's or something
like that. I learn best by ear, if I hear you do it, I can pick it up
faster. Is there anything out there like that?
Timm