[Harp-L] The Singing Detective

I have just started re-watching The Singing Detective
(original BBC version).  I wondered if any of you guys,
Brits or? have any stories about the Harmonica Player.

Tom Anspach
-------------
*In the scary dead of night the thing about the moon is that
it gives you the creeps with a capital K. .Am I not right?
It
makes dirty water look like silver, turns flotsam into the
crown jewels and causes poor slobs in the coocoo house to
think they are F W Woolworth or something they are not.  Am
I not right?  When lonesome cats cry their empty hours
on the broken fence, but there isn't a cat in sight. .....
Adapted from 'The Singing Detective"*
---------
Tom; Winamac, IN * BMWMOCF - The Tentpeggers *  BMWMOA -
PRI - RBR * BMW '85 K100RT-174K miles
 'Noli illegitimi carborundum'
'I brake for Muggles'
'BEER: It's not just for breakfast anymore'
'All email, out and in is checked by Norton Anti Virus v
8.02.6 w/automatic updating'