RE: [Harp-L] Christmas Songs on Harmonica

My favorite is a CD titled "Blue Yule", it's awesome (Rhino Records).
Although my kids don't like when I drag it out each time this year. The
absolute best song on it is Sonny Boy Williamson "Santa Claus", what a
riot, the lyrics are great. Other tunes on it are:

Santa's Messin' with the Kid - Eddie C Campbell
Merry Christmas - Lightening Hopkins
Christmas Blues - Canned Heat
Christmas Time Blues - Roy Milton
Christmas Day - Detroit Junior
Christmas Holidays - Texas Pete Mayes & Houserockers Blues Band
Merry Christmas Baby - Charles Brown
Please Come Home for the Christmas - Insight w/Johnny & Edgar Winter
Jingle Bell Boogie - Big Jack Johnson
Christmas Time Part 1 - Jimmy McCracklin
Santa Claus, Santa Claus - Louis Jordan
Santa Clause Baby - The Voices
I Want My Baby for Christmas - Jimmy Liggins & His Drops of Joy
Merry Christmas Darling - Poppa Hop & His Orchestra
Blues for Christmas - John Lee Hooker
I'll Be Home for Christmas - Pilgrim Travelers
Happy New Year - Lightening Hopkins

Damn, now that I typed all that I realize that it's all on Amazon with
some sample clips. Duh.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000032HI/102-1035832-421
6922?v=glance

Bill Hines