[Harp-L] seeking like minded amateur

 Dear new friends,
    I wonder if there are any older women harmonica players out there who
would like to share harmonica experiences and progress with me on this site.
I am learning just for my personal amusement.  I like to play songs from
songbooks that have Broadway songs, movie songs and especially the old
favorites.  I have been experimenting with transcribing songs from piano
books of music to harmonica notes.  I had good results with STARDUST.  I
have not cracked the code yet and some just don't sound quite right.  It
takes me quite awhile to do this.  I have a passionate love of some music,
but very little natural talent.  I have practiced at least an hour a day for
5 1/2 years.  I tongue block well, that came to me easily and I prefer the
Super 64 Chromatic harp.  I just play the notes, I need some embellishment.
I have not been able to play 'octaves' yet.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Grandma G