[Harp-L] Re: Mark Graham

Dear all,

            Praise for Mark Graham goes without saying. However I would
definitely add to the endorsement of David Rice, a very fine first position
player of Old Timey music. For anyone who likes this style, the "Boiled
Buzzards" CDs featuring David are essential listening.

Having said this, I can't find recent news David Rice on the Web anywhere.
Does anyone have his contact details, or news of his current activities?

"There are two first position old tyme players deserving of wider
recognition -

Mark Graham (Seattle) and David Rice (Cleveland).

Mark also wrote that new age favorite "I Can See Your Aura and It's Ugly".

The Iceman"

Tony Eyers

Australia

www.harmonicatunes.com