RE: [Harp-L] RE: Free Harp Software for the Palm

Glad to hear it! I'm copying Dave Barrett on this. I'm sure he would LOVE to
get feedback, both positive and negative with regard to Blowhard! So to
anyone who is giving Blowhard a shot, if you find the time please drop Dave
a note, if nothing more than to let him know that his software is finally
being used by someone other than himself!

Paul