[Harp-L] re: was Mott the Hoopla--now Hoopla, Fran, and Ollie

After listening to Sonny Terry I understood all the hoopla around the diatonic
harp. After hearing William Clark, Stevie Wonder, and Charlie Musselwhite I
understand the hoopla around chromatic harps. After hearing Howard Levy I
understand the hoopla around chromatic diatonic playing.

I'm straight out with family and work right now, barely get time to practice the
chromatic, my minor key harp, and my diatonics. Sometimes I don't pick up a harp
all week. Soon as I get some time, I'm going to get a few Special 20s and try to
get some of those missing notes.Hey why not?

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm