Re: [Harp-L] jason ricci and new blood is up on archive.org

Garry,

Thanks so much for making this available. Jason
certainly ROCKS here and is in top form. His band,
as you said, is tight and smokes pure fire. They
play so well together.

It's such a pleasure to listen to his stuff live.
Gawwwd... I just wish I was there with ya'll...

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=19981