Re: [Harp-L] MC 151 grounding

You can try a drop of solder, but be careful - too much heat will fry the tender crystal inside. I've seen them loose before, but it never caused a problem. Perhaps you could find the spot where it makes contact and cover it with epoxy or silicone caulk. Don't try hammering the rivet down though, that will ruin it for sure. Might be time to try out a Shure CM element in it's place!

Good Luck,

Tim Dougherty
www.HarpMicGaskets.com