[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Challenge

I have to apologize for my last post.  After reading some clarifying messages from Chris further
down the Digest, I see what he meant by his "only 5 players in the world who can play Tunisia"
comment.  He meant by ear without practice right NOW.

Anyway, I'd still like for the challenge to proceed, but if it doesn't, I'll just post my own
version on my website.   And I'd still love to hear Chris, George and Richard's versions and
anybody else who wants to send me a mp3.