[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Challenge

How is it that the "whole thing has gone too far" when it hasn't even started yet?   If its the
Aebersold issue that is easily solved by using Band-in-a-Box, midi or I'm sure I could even get a
real jazz trio to donate a backing track without too much difficulty.

Chris asks "What's the point? To see if it can be played on the harmonica? It can.  And can be
done so convincingly."   Well yes that is largely the point.   And without trying to be rude, I
hope Chris will excuse me if I don't take his word for it.  Show me.

What does it say about the legitimacy of overblowing as an approach to harmonica if only 5 players
in the whole world are up to the challenge?   Not even 5 percent?  Just 5 players?  And one of
those 5 declines to demonstrate.  Hmmmm.