[Harp-L] Adler and Django got hot rhythm

I've taken an interest in the guitar playing of Django Reinheardt, but in the process have discovered a recording of him and Larry Adler playing "I got Rhythm". I'e only heard the free sample on amazon, but it's a great rendition. When the record arrives, I might give it a try, even though I'm not really a chrom player. Does anyone know what key harp and position he's playing?

Thanks

Howard Chandler