RE: [Harp-L] Harmonica Challenge/

Chris Michalek wrote:
>I think we should use aebersold's kararoke track.  Sounds like a real
>band....

I do not own Aebersold's track.  I do not plan to buy it.  If anyone were to send it to me, my use of it would constitute violation of copyright.  While I'm delighted to listen to or use anything that is legitimately free, I do not knowingly violate copyright.

I plan to use the MIDI file supplied by G.

By the way, what's the deadline on this?

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com