RE: [Harp-L] Harmonica Challenge

can't a .wav or mp3 file be slowed down with slow down software?

Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025

From: "jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Chris Michalek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica Challenge Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:28:18 -0800 (PST)

Well since you're donating the webspace then you can set the rules Chris. I'm just trying to make
the challenge accessible to more people. The easier it is, the more people (hopefully) who will
participate. If someone feels uncomfortable playing it a particular tempo they may not
participate, even though they might be able to negotiate it at a more leisurely pace. I can play
it at 180 bpm if I have to, but I'd rather play it at 140.